Leasing is governed by Finance Leasing Act No 56 of 2000. Leasing was introduced to the Sri Lankan market in 1980 and soon began to gain wide acceptance as an alternative form of financing.
Singer Finance provides leasing facilities for brand new vehicles and Equipment at competitive rates. You can have your own leasing package with custom made leasing solutions from us. Visit us and enjoy the supreme customer service from the most trusted finance company.
Lease rentals could be paid through any Singer Plus, Singer Mega and Singer Homes outlet situated island wide. Full details of locations are available at https://www.singersl.com/store-locator.
- Attractive leasing interest rates
- Ability to choose repayment plans to suit your income
- Facilities for registered and unregistered vehicles
- Ability to Top-Up the leasing
- Ability to replace asset during the tenure of the facility
- Island wide branch network for loan repayments
- Free SMS alert facilities
- Residents of Sri Lanka over 18 years of age are eligible to apply
- Duly completed Application
- Audited Financial Statements for the past two years / Draft accounts up to last available month or valid documents to prove applicant’s monthly income.
- Bank Statements for the past six months
- Duly complete Guarantors Statements
- Certificate of Business registration / Incorporation
- Details of Directors / Partners
- Articles of Association certified by Company Secretary for Corporate applicants
- NBT/VAT paying-in-slips for the last 03 quarters
- Income Tax returns for Corporate applicants
- Billing proof of permanent residence
- Photocopies of NIC/Passport/Driving License
- Supplier invoice